2011/04/16

deep breath..

phew...finally Saturday 12.30pm was past!!
i had done my MUET test today...
really hope that can get band 3 this times...
because when take the MUET test really make me suffer..><
anyway..it was past..
just can pray hard, hope that can get band 3 this times...

next week, will be a busy week..><
almost all the assignment due date in on next week...
today n tomorrow need done 1 assignment which need to submit on Monday..
after done that, need to start study the HRM and find out the solutions for my assignment..
on Wednesday, need submit a video clip about E-Auditing..

after next week, i need to start concentrate with my final exam...
10/5,13/5 and 19/5 will be my final exam date..
need start manage my time to study these subjects..

P/S: before start these...i need take a deep deep breath...fighting...

No comments: