2011/05/07

Gamma Year 3rd sem's final exam....

3 more days which are 10/5 will be my 1st exam paper on this trimester...
the first paper is Human Resource Management (HRM)..
the second paper is E-Audit on 13/5...
the third paper is Tennis on 19/5..
so means that my holidays will start from 19/5 and onwards...
waiting the day coming...^^

today 7/5...is my lovely darling Rebecca Lee Xin Yi big day!
hey babe..really sorry that cant celebrate ur birthday ya..><
Love u ya...

anyway..today is mother's day eve like what i just saw my friend posted at FB..
so tomorrow is MOTHER"S DAY..
happy mother's day to mom...
love u mummy...will sayang u always...^^
please forgive me that some time i will make u angry..
Sorry mum...^^..Muacks..

P/S:actually i quite worry about E-Audit this subject...
hope i can pass on this subject..
pray hard...popi...

No comments: