2011/02/09

good luck...!!

today will be my second exam paper day!
today subject is Forensic Accounting...
hope i can answer the question...
ah gong...please 'bo bi' me ya!

tomorrow will be my third exam paper...
the subject is Financial Statement analysis..
huurayy...tomorrow after ended up the exam..
i can go back hometown!!
because after tomorrow exam..
mine next exam will be 17th Feb..
so i have 1 more week to rest and study...
and tomorrow night, my house will celebrate and pray for 'bai tian gong'...
so tomorrow after exam, i want back home and celebrate it!
already 2 years did not celebrated it..
because last two years was crash with my school day..

anyway...at here wish all my MMU friends good luck in u all final ya..
and wish me good luck too...^^

p/s : hope can get a good result too...

No comments: