2011/01/26

happy + moody

Happy
what thing that make me so happy?!
the thing make me happy is i bought a new cellphone!!
i bought the sony ericsson xperia x8..
this phone got a bit high tech la..
a bit hard to use...
i need some time to 'know' it well..xD

Moody
the thing make me moody is my final exam crash with CNY..
the CNY is coming soon...
but i totally dont hv new year mood!!
coz wanna do revision for my final...
i should "thanks" to MMU lolz...
u totally make my CNY mood off!!!
no mood for CNY coz the CNY come mean my final come too...><
no mood for study too...
but i really nid force myself to study up all the subject at least 5 times in this week!!
if not i sure cant do weel in this final exam...
i hope i cant increase my CGPA marks..

currently i 闭关 in my PD house alone!!
i hope in these days i cant study hard..

p/s : anyway..happy CNY to everyone...
and for MMu-ian hope we all do well in the final!!!

No comments: