2011/08/06

miss home

normally i will be stay at my lovely home with my lovely family when weekend..
but, this week i staying in cyberjaya due to the lotsa of assignment...
and Monday i gonna present my Internal Audit assignment..>.<
*nervous*

i seriously hope that now i have been chitchat with my mum...
shared her lotsa of things within the whole week...
and she also will tell me the whole week things about my family...
you dad har...blar blar blar...
you bro har..blar blar blar...
your 3rd aunt har...blar blar blar...
but when i over talkative, sometimes my mum will said that:
"can you leave me awhile?you make me cant concentrated do the work!"
or
" can u quiet awhile...why you can talk so long?go!go play you lappy..."=.=''
wakaka...
sometimes my mum will scold that why you guys always stick with the lappy...
can stop playing ma?
but at the time i over chitchat with mum...
mum will ask me go play lappy...
haha...why my mum so contradiction?!
so cute her...^.^
seriously miss my lovely family...>.<

this morning went to Puchong eat dis sum with my accounting gang...
i super duper agree that we all really like to eat...
willing spent time to go eat at the place are far away...
super duper love this gang of friends...
this trimester...the most popular topic in our gang is Internship...
we will having our intership in third trimester...
means after this trimester we still leave 1 trimester to stay and play together...
the accounting course are different with others course..
others course's student only need spent 3 month for their intership..
but accounting students need spend 7 month for their intership...
damn long man....
so i seriously cant imagine the time without you guys when intership..
i cant meet up you guys around 7 month...
because almost all of us will going back to our own hometown to intern..
arghh...scare to thinking these things...>.<

No comments: