2008/09/24

study,study,n study...

omg...
my final nearly is cuming liao lol...
but i still hvn finish my revision yet....
omg....
scare lol...
but i start prepare ady la...
haha...
today i go 2 yuqun house wif xinyi...
v go they 2 study...
but i juz read a few page only...
bcoz v always talk,talk n talk....
wakaka...
3 of us like crazy gals....
wakaka...

today i juz noe bout tat lee chong wei n wong mew choo didnt play the china open....
haix...
the news write about tat them sick ady den no play....
anyway....
mayb they will play the macao open....

wow...
so happy...
bcoz tml can bek home ady...
yesterday my dad call me n tell me bout my bro. sick ady...
tml can go bek n c him liao...
haix...
said is holiday...
but still 1 do revision 4 final...
haiz...
sad....
anyway...
after final me oso got 3 week holiday....
gambateh in final o...all my mmu fren....
hope u all can et the good result....
gambateh 2gether ba....

tis friday me,kahyan,kahyee,woonhong n ah liang will go 2 kgv...
bcoz mei yi got some shows in there...
yeah...
happy...
can c them n gathering wif them again...
so happy...
all my darling...
wait me n go bek s`ban o...

No comments: