2010/10/13

miss u all...

OMG..juz realized tat i had 5 months didnt updated my blog ady..
actually i oso duno wat i busy for?
y no time to update the blog..><

anyway..now i ady study in mmu almost 2 n half years...
now me ady is gamma year..
and when next week will start my new semester..
and also will be my 2nd sem for gamma year..
the time really past so fast...
really cant believable that the time past so fast..><

in this semester break, actually not really happy..
coz somethings happen 2 me..><
but i think i will recover well soon...
but i really remember with profound with the sentence what she said!!
but anyway..happy is importance right now..
so i wont think it too much..^^

i miss ixora四大笑花,sim family,kahyeen yan,hongmei...
and all my primary n secondary school's fren...

No comments: