2011/01/04

shopping day..♥

yesterday xiaoen, yihuei and me went to shopping!!
actually we had this plan last week..
cause our lovely ptptn already bank in the money to us..
so we have money to spend!

we went to Mid Valley shopping!
we spend quite alot sia..
but really satisfied!!
cause we bought what we want!
and we had bought the cloths for CNY..

what i had bought?!
i already bought 1 Micky T-shirt, 1 long sleeve jacket, 1 short pants and 1 shoe!!

my next plan is ~~change my cellphone~~
now still make the survey for those phone...
still haven sure that which phone nice and the price is affordable by me..
who can suggest me which phone nice?

really need to start save money..
i think yesterday's spending and the price of the phone will cost around RM1k..
so really start my saving plan already..

No comments: