2011/03/30

Hurray

no matter how tired i am...
i still want to realize my feeling in here right now...

today finally i done my presentation...
this presentation is for E.Auditing..
chuan, ky,yannyee,xiao yann and me in one group..
this is the longest presentation that i had did..
i started my presentation at 3pm and ended up at 4.45pm
OMG..one hour and forty-five minutes..
actually this one hour and forty-five minutes is included the Q&A section la..
our group present around forty-five minutes..
the biggest issue is five of us need stand in front of them for one hour and forty-five minutes..
for xiao yann, yannyee and me...
three of us wearing the high hill shoe and stand for that long time period..
and three of us wear the high hill shoe from 9am till 6pm..
my leg really damn tired..
but all is past!
i done my presentation...
finally i done it...
actually it quite make me stressful because lecturer said that will be ask question to the presenter...
and i have a classmate will asked the questions that make others unable to answer her question..
so we quite wonder about what the questions she will ask to us..
luckily today she just us one question..
we also able to answered her question...
this really make us happy and proud..
because can answer her question..XD

after done this presentation...
we all really felt very happy and like wanna celebrate for it..
then next week will be my mid sem break holidays...
the time really past so fast..
after mid sem break..
i will have a midterm exam ,assignment, and prepare for my presentation again...
so hope that i can able to afford all those things...
All The Best ya...

No comments: