2011/03/07

start a brand new trimester

OMG..started my new trimester already...
my holidays really past so fast...
currently is third trimester for my Gamma year...
the time really past so fast...
today,actually i have no class anymore...
but i stay at campus around 8 hours...
from 8.30am to 4.30pm...
because today need on duty for our Island Trip booth...
due to no class today...
so i stay at booth whole duty time...
when back home...
i just realized that what is TIRED...
really tired die me.
my legs got a little bit pain also..
but actually it quite fun when having booth..
because can chit chat with friends when bored...
but also need give flyers to the passerby..
and need to promote our trip to them...
if stand there promote long time..
really make me legs pain...><
Lets talk talk this Island Trip...
actually our venue is Pulau Lang Tengah...
the date for our trip is 3/4 until 5/4 2011..
my position in this trip is become a Secretary and Treasurer...
when my Director told me i will become a secretary..
i really very stressful..
because i scare i cant do it well and i never become secretary for any club or society before..
although now i still will feel stress when having this position...
but i still need face it and try my best to do the best..
because it already is fact!
okay..ended stories...
up to here today...
because tired already...
plan to sleep early today..^^
okay la...good night world...

2 comments:

wendy heng said...

All the best jac! :P
you can do it!

8 hours at the booth is long!
have a good sleep ya :)
nitez!

jacquelyn said...

thanks ak ya babe...
have a nice day ya...
^^