2008/07/09

cooking day...^.^

2day i finish my calss in early...
but must wake up early bcoz the class start 8am until 11pm...
haha...
after finish the class...
v go clc join the club...
me n chiahong darling join the badminton club...
haha...
then i go 2 library wif chiahong darling n yixi...
i go there 4 wait siu yun go 2 clc c siu wen play the judo...
but i wait until 11:30am..
i fell boring n walk back 2 ixora..
when i reach hm...
siu yun wan go out ady...
then me n stella follow her 2 clc...
eh..
2day o...
dun noe y lol..
me always c alvin in school lol...
i think hv 5 times ady...
wao...
hihi...

2day,me n stella bcum chef in house...
v cook the egg,fried chicken n caising...
hihi...
v eat at home 2day...
very happy...
bcoz tis is my 1st times cooking wif stella...
haha...

2day...
hweisze darling thinking me got ~love prob~...
haha...
where got la...!!!!
if i got prob...
sure will tell u de la..
dun worry about me ok...??
hihi...

i think is yesterday i sleep at 2am...
then 2day wake up early....
i got some头痛
haix...
2day must sleep early liao...

ok la...
until here 2day...
very tried ady...
wan sleep liao...
g.nitez...

No comments: