2008/07/08

nothing special...

2day nothing special la...
juz update my blog la...
haha...

2day my english lecture take mc...
so 2day`s class cancel...
hihi...
very happy when i hear about it...
haha...
then i meet my chiahong darling n yixi eat our lunch...
after lunch..
v go 2 another class(economics)...
then finish tis class...
v go library 2 do our account...
bcoz v hvn finish our homework...
haha...
very lazy men...
hihi..
then when in library must b quiet...
so me n chiahong darling talking through the phone...
haha...
i type in phone n pass 2 her...
she type in phone then pass 2 me...
haha...
v type many thing in phone...
she oso tell me many thing 2 me ...
me oso...
hihi....

about 4:00pm...
hweisze darling call me...
actually she wan me pui her 2 eat something...
but me got class at tat time...
so i cannot pui her lol...
so sad...
hweisze darling...
v hv a long time not eat lunch o dinner 2gether liao o...
miss u o...
love u 2...
muacks...

No comments: