2008/07/24

long time no c all my fren...

last time i updated my blog is at 15 july...
today ady 24 july...
about 10 days i dun updated my blog liao....
bcoz i`m very very lazy....
i`m a lazy girl...
haha...
no la...
tis few day i got something 2 do la...
got assignment,discrussion n watch movie lol...
wakaka...
but now the assignment finish ady...
haha...
next week got presentation for the english lol...
scare scare lol...
haha...
tml nite got account exam o...
oso scare scare de lol...
1st exam in mmu leh...
juz now chat wif hweisze darling...
she said about her cousin take the good result in tis time exam o!!!
he is very geng o.....!!!
then her cousin said wan a present...
then the present is PSP...
wao...
PSP leh...
me said wif hweisze darling me oso wan...
then o...
she call me in tis time exam take the result 4.0!!!
then she buy 2 me...
i said impossible de lol...
4.0 leh!!!
how 2 get it o!!!
haix...
then she said 3.5 above lol...
haha...
oso impossible 2 me...
but i said 2 her about i will try my best de...
bcoz the PSP...
wakaka...
anyway la...
hweisze darling...
love u la...
wakaka...
muacks...

No comments: