2008/07/13

very happy when c my family n cousin...^.^

ya...
in friday...
i go 2 jb wif my family...
actually v all wan go 2 singapore in saturday...
but my mum 4get 2 bring our passport...
so v cannot go lol...
tats mean i cannot c y darling~angel~...
haix...
when i reach jb...
my uncle`s house...
i very happy bcoz can c my cousin...
like seng,kuang,foofoo n serene...
in saturday...
v go 2 gaigai lol...
wif my mum n ah po...
then about 7pm...
v go 2 my mum`s uncle birthday party...
he ady 80 year old...
tats y he son celebrated 2 him...
wao...
u noe he son o...
is very lengzai leh...
but he ady 30++...
n married ady...
haha...
he is my mum cousin...
then o...
the lengzai uncle o...
is very very rich lol...
he banglo is very big...
they said tat banglo about RM100k lol...
wao...
when i can stay like tat house...
ya...
from now i wan endeavor 2 keep the money...
n in the future must hardworking 2 work n get more the money...
2 buy a big big house...
wakakaa...
hope tis dream can come true...

2 comments:

☆ cHIa HonG ☆ said...

ya...
ur dreams can come true
in someone day~~
hehe....

jacquelyn said...

hehe...
hope la..
if really coming true i will treat u de...
hihi...
muacks...