2008/07/02

funny day...pop...>.<

haha...
today is a funny day...
today i hv a presentation in my human development class...
today`s presentation is in group de..
my group got 4 person...
is from 3 girl n 1 boy...
my group member hv me,chia hong,yixi,n POK WEI CHAN..
pok ak..
he is very funny one...
v use he name to set up our group name...
haha..
then he said tis very unfair 2 him...
haha...
atcually yesterday v set up the group name is ~POK~...
tis is chia hong idea...
haha...
then 2day..
v feel really unfair 2 him...
then v change 2 ~POP~...
haha...
the ~POP~ is a not carbonated drinks...
then our cheers oso use the ~POP~ song...
pop is not gas drinks , is not gas drinks...
pop is our group name...
nothig special , nothind difference...
pop is from 3 girl 1 boy...
we are pop...
haha...
tis is our group song...
very very funny lol...
then when v present our group cheers...
we 笑场 le...
all of tis is bcoz pok lol...
haix...
very 丢脸...
haix...
haha...
anyway...
2day is
the 1st time i presentation in mmu...
then i feel very happy n funny lol...
then i believe next time v can do better than tis time...
hihi...
members of ~POP~
pok,chia hong,yixi n me...>.< pok,chia hong,yixi n me...>.<
chia,me n yixi...
chia hong,yixi n me...
chia hong n me...
pok n me...^.^
all of tis photo is take in 2day de..
haha...
very fuuny lol...
hihi...
~~~~POP~~~~~
gambateh...

1 comment:

☆ cHIa HonG ☆ said...

hey..that is our 1st and funny memories
i never will forget that situation
dun always say pok lo
no him,no so funny le..
haha...
veri crazy and happy when together v u^^
miss ya...