2008/08/05

holidays...(*.*)

holidays lol...
now me at seremban ady...
wakaka...
can c my fren in seremban o...
happy leh...
hv a few day no updated my blog liao...
bcoz my house cannot on9 den juz can on9 in my mum shop lol...
but my uncle wan use comp. den i cannot use liao...
haix...
tat y i cannot on9 chat n updated my blog la...
dun blame me lol...
wakaka...
in here i wan post the event in tis few day la...
haha...

in last thursday-(31/07/08)
at nite...
me n y.kun go 2 c the cheng lee music sharing night...
cheng lee`s song r very nice lol...
he very geng lol...
wakaka...
after tat me n y.kuan back 2 ixora...
coz in friday gt exam...
y.kun n me go 2 study area study until 1am o...

in last friday-(01/08/08)
i gt presentation n exam at tat day lol...
in tat day i fell very pek lol...
tat day i woke up very early lol...
i wan prepare my presentation n study economics...
haix...
when presentation,i very very scare n tremble...
luckily i pass 4 my presentation...
den at nite,when finish ady de exam...
y.kuan,shinyee,xinyee n me go 2 morli drink smthing...
v at there until 12:30am juz go back home...

in last saturday-(02/08/08)
my dad cum melaka 2 fetch me go back seremban...
haha...
i miss my family n my home...
can back home i very very happy...

all my seremban frenz,i cum back ady lol...
i will go n find u all de...
all my mmu frenz,i will miss u all de...
c u after schul holiday ak...

muacks...

No comments: