2010/11/03

youhua's birthday..

1/11/10 is you hua's birthday..
we went to sunway to celebrated his birthday..
you hua and sheng khei went there early..
then chuan,chow,khaiyee,xiaoen,yihuei and me went there 4.30pm..
our 1st entertainment was bowling...
chow and khaiyee really good in this game...
even thought the marks didnt over 100 marks..{haha..}
then, chuan beat me by 1 mark!!!{only 1 mark..make me so sad..}

after bowling,we all go gai gai la..
but nothgs was attract we all..
so we just jalan jalan la...^^
a very happy thing that make me so shuang is i saw didi in sumway leh..
so qiao lo...{有缘分..XD}
joking nia la...he got gf de leh...^^

around 8.30pm,we go Kim Gary makn our dinner la..
almost all of us ordered cheesy baked rice...
nice..long time didnt eat ady...
but it make me 很撑..make me feel so full oso...
after eat..what we do?!
sure is talking la...
talking is our talent what!!XD
and me keep take picture with 黄宗哲..
and lipsian had capture a ugly pic of me!!
really ugly la man...
LIPSIAN...please dun upload that pic la..><

after that,is yamcha section..
but only chow,chuan and khaiyee order the drink..
coz we all still full..^^

No comments: